Healing Agents of Acutouch
FOUR CRUCIAL HEALING AGENTS OF ACUTOUCH
Qi (Body's Energetic Balance), Focused Magnetism, Negative Ions (Anion), and Far-Infared Ray (FIR)
1. Qi (Body's Energetic Balance)
- Qi is attracted through patented sympalenses located at the caps of Genesen Acutouch.
- Qi amplifed and accelerated by hexegonal tube.
- Qi is accelerated by the magnetic field.
- Qi is focused through the tapered tip of Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer.
- The focused Qi penetrates to the body when the Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer touches the skin.
This Qi is the sole power source employed in the Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer.
2. Focused Magnetism
- Eliminates toxins, cellular waste, cholesterol deposits, mineral deposits in the blood vessels 25mm under the skin.
- Improves circulation
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Removes toxins
- Delays the aging process
- Contributes to rapid bone regeneration
3. Negative Ions (Anion)
- Absorb and utilize oxygen
- Neutralize free radicals
- Revitalize cell metabolism
- Enhance immune function
- Purify blood
- Balance the autonomic nervous system
- Promote deep sleep and healthy digestion
- Protect the body and mind from the harmful effects of environmental electromagnetic fields.
4. Far-Infared Ray (FIR)
Thermal imaging equipment has recorded 0.50 degrees C rise in temperature at the site of application of Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer.
FIR is amplified in the hexahedron tube of Acutouch, and it is focused through the tapered tip of Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer. The focused FIR penetrates the body when the Genesen Acutouch Touch Pointer touches the skin.
- Increases the temperature of the deeper tissues beneath the skin
- Dilates capillaries
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases metabolism
- Revitalizes tissue damaged through trauma, infection or other physiological stress
- Facilitates the production of various enzymes
- Assists in the reduction of free fatty acids, cholesterol and sodium
- Delays the aging process of cells
- Activates the lymphocytes to improve our immune functions